This position has been Filled, please checkout similar jobs listed besides.
Happy Goal Kids English
¥16k - 20k/month Shanghai, China 1 position available Starting date in 2018-12-25
About The SchoolHappygoal KIDS English is a newly established Early Childhood Education Training center under Web Learn more about this school
- About usHappy goal KIDS English is a newly established Early Childhood Education Training center under Web Education Group. Aimed at helping early learners acquire English, Happy goal uses the “K.I.D.S.” method, (Key Intelligence Development System) a special curriculum specifically tailored and developed by Oxford University Press.
We are currently seeking full time teachers for our center in our new schools opening in the greater Shanghai area. We need qualified and experienced teachers to join our professional and hard working team. You will be part of a team of committed teachers who can add value to the school in many ways.
Our first school opened in 2011 and since then we’ve been growing rapidly. We now have 14 schools in shanghai and 10 schools around shanghai providing engaging and effective communicative English classes to students from 3 to 12 years old.
1. Responsible for end to end foreign teacher recruitment life cycle from sourcing, interview scheduling, selection, offers negotiation and issue offers;
2. Extensive experience in bulk hiring (volume hiring) and able to meet on boarding schedule targets;
3. Data management for daily hiring tracker, report and analysis of interview result;
4. Responsible for new sourcing channels & techniques development;
5. Responsible for ensuring recruitment processes comply with appropriate business controls and documentation;
6. Fully cooperate with the visa application specialist regarding the documents collections;
7. Completing other related work assigned by supervisor/manager.
1. Bachelor degree, foreign ESL teacher recruitment experience is preferred;
2. Education background or headhunter background preferred;
3. Native English speaker preferred, non native speaker with recruiting experience and no accent is acceptable as well;
4. Resourceful, innovative, and persuasive;
5. Demonstrated integrity and ability to deal confidentially with information and issues;
6. Demonstrated ability to build relationships at all levels of the organization;
7. Demonstrated ability to work independently, take initiative and follow up on assigned projects;
8. Demonstrated ability to work within a team and cooperate with other team members.
-Highly competitive salary: 16,000 - 20,000 RMB per month (depending on qualification and experience)
-Flight reimbursement on contract completion: 6,000 RMB
-Airport pick up and 7 nights hotel reception upon arrival
-Assistance provided with apartment search
-Quarterly bonuses based on performance: up to 6,000 RMB
-11 days Chinese public holidays plus 7 paid holidays
-Paid and sponsored Z work visa plus Foreign Expert Certificate (FEC) provided
-Medical insurance provided
-Great opportunities for promotion and personal growth within our network
Post date: 2018-11-22