Guangwai Education Group
¥26K-28K/Month Guangzhou, Guangdong, China 1 position available Starting date in 2022-02-17
About The SchoolWe Deliver the Very Best Learn more about this school
Campus: Nanshan School Attached to Guangdong University of Foreign Studies
Position Title： Foreign Teacher
Student Age Group ：6 – 15 (Primary to Junior High)
Department: Teaching Department
Report to： Head of School, Academic Manager
Direct reports： Academic Manager
Other working relationships： Classroom Teachers, HR & Administration Staff
ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITIES 1. Dedicate to education with responsibility for teaching and caring for students.
2. Adhere to the school policies and procedures.
3. Achieve the teaching goal as scheduled with high quality; provide teaching plans in line with the
4. Set and mark tests; set and mark internal examinations as specified by the Academic group.
5. Set and mark homework on a regular basis in order to enhance students’ learning.
6. Write student reports in line with the reporting schedule.
7. Support admission activities during vacations.
8. Attend English activities held by school, such as English day, English outdoor activities, English
competition and English class assessment.
9. Assist Chinese English teacher on the oral English training program and exchange the English
10. Assist the school recruit team for applicants’ oral English test.
11. Attend activities for advanced classes; assist the school to draft and revise the English teaching
12. Attend school meetings and training sessions, contributing fully and sharing good practice.
13. Advise academic department regarding specialized subject resources required to help students
optimize their learning.
14. Invigilate examinations as directed by academic department.
15. Accept other duties assigned to enhance the learning experience of the students.
1. Degree in Teaching or Degree and Teaching qualification/certificate
2. With at least 2-year school teaching experience. Experience of teaching Cambridge curriculum in
Primary school is preferred.
3. Good interpersonal skills with students, teachers and parents.
4. Good administrative, organizational and ICT skills.
5. Native speaker, with ability to communicate accurately and fluently in spoken and written English.
6. Commitment to progressive and scientific learning experiences for young children.
7. Creating a highly inspiring, inviting learning environment that promotes independence and
1. Holidays and Vacation Leave: Government holidays, Summer/Winter vacation leave
2. Canteen: Free meals
3. Accommodation: Single-room dormitory is provided
4. Work Permit: Reimbursement for work permit fee
5. Insurance: International Medical\Accident Insurance
Post date: 2021-12-29