About The SchoolHessel is an Australian institution, well-known for baby and child development Learn more about this school
Work as part of the English academic
department team to develop and deliver English lessons to the children to
ensure the learning outcomes. Ensure that as a team member you are supporting
each other to provide consistent lessons for the children. You may be requested
to undertake specialty areas of instruction according to your skills eg: sport,
- Responsible for the English language
teaching of the children 1 - 3 years old
- Prepare lesson plans in cooperation with
the Lead Teacher
- Prepare materials and activities for the
classroom using but not limited to the curriculum provided
- Always maintain a safe environment for the
- Responsible for important annual
activities: plan, implement and coordinate (Christmas) "
- Lead the staff to present the education
outcomes and listen to their feedback in order to improve the teaching
- Create and maintain accurate records of the
- Act as a role model to demonstrate
interactive play based activities
- Be an interactive teacher who sings and
plays with the children to engage them
- Apart from English classes a special class
may be required eg: Sport, Art, Dance
- Excellent communication and personal
skills. Experience in preschool education is preferred. Hard working, sense of
initiative and strong responsibility.
- Required Education Background(Skill &
- Bachelor Degree or Above, Major in Pre
education, Psychology, education or relevant.
- Five social insurance and one housing fund;
- Professional training.