This position has been Cancelled, please checkout similar jobs listed besides.
Shenyang Korean International School
full-time oral/written English teacher
¥17.5k/Month Shenyang, Liaoning, China Several Starting date in 2018-07-07
About The SchoolSKIS was officially opened with approval from the Korean and Chinese governments in 2006. Learn more about this school
Job Summary & Responsibilities• Teaching position: Oral/Written English teacher
• School Location: Heping District, Shenyang City, Liaoning Province
• Contract Duration: 2 years 2018. 08. 22. ~ 2020. 08. 21.
• Start teaching: August 22nd
But it is desirable to arrive in China a few days earlier to settle down and Come to school from August 20th(Mon) for having teachers' workshop.
• Teaching hours: 20 classes per week (45 minutes each class) and 5 days per week.
• Work hours: 8:20 a.m. - 4:20 p.m., Monday to Friday (On a few occasions work may be required on Saturday when the school has an event.)
Requirements• Native English speaker: Citizenship required from UK/ Ireland /USA/Canada/Australia/New Zealand/South Africa
• Applicants currently working in China on a Z visa are preferred.
• Degree essential, CELTA, or TEFL preferred
• Teaching experience of more than 1 year and a teaching qualification is preferred
• Interview via Skye will be arranged.
Benefits• Salary: Total 17,500 RMB (before tax) per month
-Details (Basic Salary: 13,000 RMB per month, Administrative Allowance in English Department: 1,000 RMB, Housing Allowance: 3,500 RMB per month)
• Benefits include a 26,000 RMB bonus upon the completion of a two year contract
• Opportunities are given to teach after school classes with extra pay.
• Holidays: Around 35 days of summer vacation and 40 days of winter vacation fully paid. In addition, around one additional week of vacation is given each semester according to the school¡¯s yearly schedule. (A teacher may be required to participate in 2-3 weeks of extra-curricular English camps during summer and winter vacation. This work will be paid additionally.)
Post date: 2018-05-08