G5 IBPYP Homeroom Teacher
About The SchoolEHISN aims to offer 2-13-year-old teenagers IB courses to cultivate talents. Learn more about this school
Position: PYP Homeroom Teacher
Job Role & Responsibilities:
1. Planning and delivering lessons with IB teaching philosophy to learners
2. Evaluating student progress and providing ongoing guidance for improvement
3. Organize and plan all music related activities of the school
4. Monitor student progress and maintain a portfolio for each student, write student report at the end of semester.
5. Participation and preparation of extracurricular courses
6. Maintain good relationships with parents.
1. Native English Speaker is prefer
2. Bachelor's Degree or Higher in Education/Teaching
3. Possess teacher qualification with at least 2 years K12 or international school teaching experience.
4. Understanding of the IB is preferred
5. Be highly motivated, love education and child
6. To build good relationship with parents/colleague
7. Work inputs, innovative and challenges, have good social interaction and team spirit.
8. All documents to be receive an official notary of being original and genuine.
9. 3 references