This position has been Cancelled, please checkout similar jobs listed besides.
Changchun American International School (CAIS)
Head of School
Negotiable Changchun, Jilin, China 1 position available Starting date in 2018-03-01
About The SchoolCAIS is the first Pre-K -12 international school in Jilin Province. Learn more about this school
Job DescriptionChangchun American International School (CAIS) is the first and only IB authorized international school for Pre-K- 12 in Northeast China. The school serves children of China’s Global expatriate communities. CAIS offers nearly 40 different courses. Some of these include English, Mandarin, German, French, Spanish, Korean, Physics, Chemistry, Biology, Mathematics, History, Business and Management, Economics, Geography, Psychology, IT Global Society (ITGS), Art, Music and Dance.
The Head of School supervises all schools activities and areas and is responsible to carry out the schools’ mission and to fulfill its objective.
• Supports and advances the Mission and Vision of Changchun American International School.
• Supports student learning and achievement through cooperative effort and best practices.
• Supports and promotes the Pre-School-12 curriculum based upon the IB goals and mission.
• Supports and advances international education.
• Incorporates current research and best practices in decision-making.
• Promotes CAIS as an inclusive, community school.
Post date: 2018-01-11