High School English Literature Teacher
About The SchoolSWMS cooperates with National Blue Ribbon School to run experimental class to cultivate talents. Learn more about this school
MCHS works in cooperation with California Crosspoint Academy (CCA), a private school head-quartered in the Bay Area of California dedicated to the idea of advancing education through cultural diffusion between the US and China using AP courses, Chinese academic practices, and American educational philosophy to develop students as lifelong learners capable of being admitted to, attending, and succeeding in all facets of life at American universities. CCA also opens its doors to qualified seniors of MCHS wishing to attend high school as an exchange student in the US.
- Prepare subject specific lessons in ESL, English Literature for high school aged students,
experience teaching AP English preferred.
- Provide subject instruction on a higher level than grade standard, in an interactive
learning environment and delivering exceptional results for all students.
- Implement Crosspoint Curriculum by designing effective and creative lessons and
assessments to ensure students’ education is at an internationally competitive level.
- Collaborate with other Crosspoint teachers to form a community of smart, talented and
interesting people who are passionate about education and readily willing to work in a
professional, academic environment.
- Manage student behavior to foster academic achievement, personal responsibility,
intellect and individuality in all students.
- Education Required: Bachelor, master degree preferred
- Minimum Teaching Experience: 2 years
- Major: English
- At least hold TEFL/ TESOL certiificate
- 23,000-28,000 RMB per month before tax, dependent on education and experience;
- 8,000 annual flight allowance reimbursed with fapiao;
- Furnished housing;
- Assistance in obtaining a visa;
- Health insurance;