High school English Teacher
About The SchoolHWFLS is a boarding school with 12-year consistency system aiming to nurture international talents. Learn more about this school
Hefei World Foreign Language School (originally Chiway International School) was founded by the Shanghai Chiway Group in 2000. The school covers 153.6 acres of land, and is a K-12 boarding school with over 2800 students that do not come just from China, but also from South Korea, Nigeria, Kazakhstan, Australia, the United States, as well as other countries.
The teacher shall teach lessons as scheduled, up to 26 periods per week, handling all the class preparation work, homework grading work and testing related work. The teacher will also participate in the curriculum development effort for the courses taught by the foreign staff and courses co-taught by both the Chinese and foreign staff.
Hours: 8:00 am-5:00 pm.
- Native English speaker (from UK, USA, Canada, Australia, New Zealand, Ireland and South Africa)
- Bachelor's Degree or above
- At least 2-year Related English teaching experience or holding a TEFL/TESOL/CELTA in China certificate
- Monthly salary: 20k - 25k (depending on the qualification and experiences)
- Free accommodation in a furnished apartment OR ¥3000 housing allowance per month
- Flight allowance:10000RMB/year
- Health insurance
- Summer and Winter vacation
- Working visa supported