High school History Teacher
About The SchoolIt was founded in 1995 and it is the top brand of international education for China and US. Learn more about this school
Location：BEIJING Chaoyang District subway: line 5 Beiyanlu north.
- Teach HISTORY, utilizing the course of study adopted by the company, correlated with other appropriate learning activities.
- Develop lesson plans, adapt curriculum to meet individual student needs, and utilize effective teaching techniques in translating lesson plans into productive student learning experiences which best utilize the time available for instruction.
- Utilize computers and other technological classroom support equipment in student instruction.
- Establish and maintain standards of student behavior needed to achieve a functional learning atmosphere.
- Evaluate student's academic and personal growth keeping appropriate records, and prepare progress reports.
- Knowledge of US Core Curriculum.
- BA degree
- 1 year teaching experience minimum required.
- Monthly basic salary range starts from 20,000 rmb and up depending on license and experience.
- Monthly housing allowance 3,000RMB.
- End of year bonus up to 12,000RMB when the contract finished after 1 year.
- US Calvert pedagogic materials & training provided.
- Campus accommodation with utensils and utilities depending on availability.
- full assistance from the school on the work visa & paid Chinese government holidays.
- Health insurance benefits in international hospitals.
- Free lunch
- Limai Chinese American (International) School
High school basketball coach¥20K-30K/month Beijing 1 position availableLimai Chinese American (International) School
High School Physics Teacher¥20k-30k/month Beijing 2 positions availableLimai Chinese American (International) School
High School ICT Teacher¥20K-30K/month Beijing 1 position availableLimai Chinese American (International) School
High School Social Studies Teacher¥20K-30K/month Beijing 1 position available