High School Math Teacher
About The SchoolIt was founded in 1995 and it is the top brand of international education for China and US. Learn more about this school
The dance teacher is responsible for leading dance classes for individual or groups of people.
Her/his duties is closely related to teaching various dancing techniques. The teacher give
lessons to children by demonstrating dances before the class, in order to effectively teach
students new moves.
The dance teacher will perform many of the following tasks:
• Monitoring students' performance.
• Planning activities.
• Making suggestions to students.
• Adapting teaching methods to meet students' needs.
- Native English speaker: USA, CANADA, UK, SOUTH AFRICA & AUSTRALIA
- Bachelor degree in Dance education or Professional Performer
- Postgraduate qualification or a recognised profile as a professional performer
- Dancing ability
- Knowledge of dance notation - the written system for recording dance movement
- Capable of seeing projects through from beginning to end
- Passion for contributing to a team-oriented, mission-driven school culture
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to control groups of pupils
- Passionate, hard working, patient, dynamic & positive spirit
- Up to 25 teaching classes per week
- Working hours from 0745 to 16:45
- Off on Saturday and Sunday
- BA degree in Performing/Dance or above (notarized from country of origin if candidate not
under work visa).
- 2+ years teaching experience minimum required
- TEFL/TESOL certificate mandatory
- Reference letters from previous employers in China or out of China.
- All documents must be authenticated so we can apply for the candidate’ working visa
- Criminal background report if new in China
- Release and cancellation letters from previous employers if candidates already working in
- Salary: 20,000-28,000RMB (before taxes)
- Housing subsidy 3,000RMB before
- Airfare allowance: Up to 10.000 RMB, paid once finished the contract
- End of year bonus up to 12,000RMB when the contract finished after 1 year
- Syllabus: 40hours (office hour including 20-25classes per week )
- Health insurance benefits in international hospitals
- Paid summer/winter holidays.
- Free lunch
- 2 year contract