HZDF is founded in 1994 in the provincial first-level key middle school —— Zhejiang university affiliated middle school, is now boarding full middle school, there are junior high school, senior high school, 31 teaching classes, more than 1100 students.
The school has beautiful environment, it is located in Hangzhou West Lake scenic spot. The school always pays attention to the student interest development, individuality publicity, the specialty displays. It made full use of the time of Saturday and Sunday to set up various student associations for the development of students' interests, and to carry out activities of interest such as literature, computer, fine arts, dance, aviation model, sports, science and technology experiments, movies, etc. to enrich students' lives and develop students with special interests and hobbies, thus laying a good foundation for the future development of students.
1. Teaching courses: teaching QCE and A Level program Mathematics to high school students
2. Work arrangements: around 20 classes, each class 40 minutes, 07:30-16:30
3. Class size: 25
4. Class number: 4
1. Applicant must have a minimum of Bachelor’s Degree in the relevant subject area
2. Applicant must from English Native Speaking Countries
3. At least 2 year teaching experience in relevant subjects
4. Must be of good character
1. ¥ 20K-21K After Tax(negotiable, based on the qualification, degree and experience), ¥3.5K/month for Housing allowance
2. Visa: Z visa, foreign expert certificate and residence permit
3. Paid holidays: fully paid winter and summer vacation, the national statutory holidays
4. Ticket subsidies: to complete an academic annual reimbursement is not higher than 8000 round-trip ticket.
5. Medical insurance: the purchase of commercial insurance
6. Work meals provided