High school Math/Science Teacher
About The SchoolHangzhou World Foreign Language School and Ningbo World Foreign Language School are the members. Learn more about this school
This position is from a client of TopTutorJob.cn, they are hiring for Math or Science Teacher position in Shanghai City
We run The Mustang House system to instill school spirit, encourage teamwork and develop student leadership. There are 6 Mustang Houses and they compete in events, sports competitions and other games and activities throughout the year, leading to the awarding of the annual House Cup. This is a key part of our wider mission to live our Circle values of Community, Integrity, Respect, Creativity, Leadership and Excellence in all that we do.
Job Role/Key Areas of Responsibility
The teacher is responsible for delivering The MacDuffie Curriculum to students and providing a first-rate student experience and a positive image of the brand.
Reports to the School Principal
- To comply with all Handbooks and policies as set out by The MacDuffie School.
- To fully comply with the contract conditions
- To plan and deliver high quality lessons as set out within the schedule of assigned classes.
- To follow the appropriate Syllabus, Curriculum and Assessment Schedule.
- To deliver all assessments appropriately.
- To develop and use suitable supplementary material.
- To teach lessons that cater to the level and needs of the students.
- To monitor the learning and achievement of the students and to adapt lessons accordingly.
- To be responsible of all student progress within the class, activity or team.
- To be proactive in improving teaching and learning, both within own practice and within the school.
- To attend and complete all assigned training.
- To substitute for absent colleagues as required.
- To integrate the CIRCLE values into lessons and activities.
- To attend student recruitment events and activities as required and described within the contract and policies.
- To assist in placement testing and interviewing of potential new students.
- To maintain all class and grade records.
- To deliver demonstration classes, individual student support, Homeroom activities and relevant training as required.
- To keep the work facilities well organized and in good condition.
- All day shift, participate in student education activities and daily life in one class in the morning (about 2 and a half hours) and afternoon (about 1 and a half hours). Other time (such as morning reception and evening school) shall be arranged at any time according to the needs of early childhood education. Commuting time: 8:00am-5:00pm (lunch break: 12:00-13:30)
- Participate in and guide students to participate in major school activities and events.
- Bachelor’s degree or above
- TEFL/TESOL certificate 120 hours or above
- At least 2-year teaching experience in math or science
- Preferably more than 2 years of teaching experience with Teaching Certification.
- Basic monthly salary: 20k/month - 25k/month (depending on qualification and experiences)
- Housing allowance: 3K/month
- 10,000 RMB annual airfare allowance. (Paid in Jan. and June every year)
- Fully Paid winter/summer vacations and all Chinese public holidays.
- Medical Insurance annually.
- Bonus of Contract extension.
- Ningbo World Foreign Language School
Secondary School PE Teacher for Female Students￥ 300K - 350K/year Hangzhou, Zhejiang 1 position availableNingbo World Foreign Language School
HOD of Student Development¥39.5K-50.5K/Month Shanghai 1 position availableNingbo World Foreign Language School
Primary School Assistant Principal¥ 37K-47K/Month Shanghai 1 position availableNingbo World Foreign Language School
Assistant Principal（Pri）¥39.5K-50.5K/Month Shanghai 1 position available