This position has been Cancelled, please checkout similar jobs listed besides.
Tsinglan School, Dongguan
¥31K-45K/Month Dongguan, Guangdong, China 1 position available Starting date in 2021-08-01
About The SchoolSchool Vision - to become the innovator of the internationalization of basic education Learn more about this school
Tsinglan School is a pre-K through grade 12 international school committed to blending the best of Chinese and western educational philosophies and practices.
Mission: Cultivate limitless talents, create a limitless world.
Motto: Try, and all is possible.
Direct Supervisor: Humanities Department Content Leader
Students Grade 3-12
- Responsibly plan and teach humanities lessons, especially but not exclusively History, Geography, Economics, Business Studies and, support students as a homeroom teacher
- Contribute, develop and amend a comprehensive humanities curriculum for Tsinglan School for grade 3-12.
- Contribute to an active, co-curricular humanities program at Tsinglan School
- Support student learning by collaborating with other teachers and departments of the school, especially supporting ESL learning in drama classes and programs
- Enhance the critical and creative thinking skills for students; help students with special talents and interest in humanities subjects move far in this area by recommending opportunities to them and possibly offering extra tutorials
- Support the school’s commitment to the 4C skills of communication, collaboration, critical thinking, and creativity in teaching and working with colleagues
- Promote cross-cultural understanding among faculty and students
- Participate actively in curricular work, curricular writing, and professional development within the curriculum group and the faculty at large
- Whenever possible, become involved in interdisciplinary teaching with colleagues
- Maintain positive relationships with parents and participate in parent-teacher conferences
- Offer at least one elective or club for students each semester
- Cover classes for colleagues when required
- Assist with Foci-Learning Week, Summer School, Study Trips when possible.
- Assist with other student activities when possible
- Assess regularly and thoughtfully, both formatively and summatively, including midterms and final exams
- Enter attendance records and grading data frequently into Xiaobao
- Care for all students in class and actively report concerns and accolades regarding students’ progress in class
- Support and work with the support staff where appropriate, such as the admissions officers and boarding staff
- Be flexible, and assist with any other duties, tasks or jobs as may be reasonably requested by the management
- Native English speaker
- Bachelor's Degree above
- At least 2 years related work experience
- Teacher Certificate holder prefered
- Currently in China with right work visa
- Monthly salary 28,000-40,000RMB/M before tax
- Housing Allowance: Single - 3,000RMB/Month Married - 5,000 RMB/Month
- Relocation Fee: Within China-5,000RMB Outside China-15,000RMB
- Training Fund: Up to 20,000RMB per year
- Paid Vacation: Paid vacations and 5 paid days leave/year
- Working Meals: All three meals every school day
- Uniform Allowance: 1,000RMB per year
- Physical Examination: Once per year
- Free Study Trip: Once per year
- Loyalty Bonus: 2 years-20,000RMB 5years-50,000RMB 10years-100,000RMB
- Annually Performance Bonus: 0% to 200% of monthly salary
- Other Benefits: Birthday gifts, Marriage gifts, Newborn gifts etc.
Post date: 2021-06-25