This position has been Cancelled, please checkout similar jobs listed besides.
Ningbo World Foreign Language School
IB MYP/PYP ACADEMIC ADMINISTRATOR
¥32k+/Month Hangzhou, Zhejiang, China 1 position available Starting date in 2018-06-20
About The SchoolHangzhou World Foreign Language School and Ningbo World Foreign Language School are the members. Learn more about this school
The Hailiang Group, a large-scale private enterprise founded in 1989, develops a wide range of successful business. In 2016, the Hailiang Group ranked 108th among the Top 500 enterprises in China, 13th among the Top 500 private enterprises in China. In 1995, The Hailiang Group founded The Hailiang Education Group Inc. It has since become one of the largest private basic education schools in China, serving over 60,000 teachers and students. In July 2015, it was formally listed on the NASDAQ (stock code: HLG), as the first full-time basic-education school in the U.S. stock market. Hailiang Education adheres to the strategic academic principles of "Competitiveness, Distinctiveness, Internationalization". Hailiang works tirelessly to build up its educational prowess with the ultimate goal of becoming one of the top class K12 private education groups within China and ultimately, globally by 2025.
The role of the IB MYP/PYP ACADEMIC ADMINISTRATOR is to:
1. Develop the curriculum plan to suit the needs of students according to the broad goals of IBPYP and IBMYP;
2. Conduct teaching performance evaluation;
3. Facilitate professional development and qualification certification in IB program;
4. If needed, take over a class for an absent teacher;
5. Participate in school events and school work assigned by the superiors.
Post date: 2018-04-21