This position has been Filled, please checkout similar jobs listed besides.
Peking University Experimental School (Jiaxing)
IBDP Business Management teacher
¥20K-40K/Month Jiaxing, Zhejiang, China 1 position available Starting date in 2021-08-01
About The SchoolPUESJ allows students' personal and social development, and encourage achievement in multiple areas Learn more about this school
Peking University Experimental School (Jiaxing) is an international new model of school serving students from kindergarten through grade 12. The school is jointly founded by Beida Jade Bird Culture and Education Group and Jiaxing Economic Development Zone. The school is located at Jiaxing International Business Zone, covering an area of 100,000 square meters, with 120,000 square meters of construction area, and it accommodates up to 3,000 students. PKUES(Jiaxing) is an IB world school. The IB (International Baccalaureate) Diploma Programme is an acknowledged leader in international education. The International School of Geneva (Ecolint) created the International Schools Examinations Syndicate (ISES) -later to become the IB, with UNESCO, the UN's International school, Geneva International School, University of Oxford, and so on. The programme encourages students across the world to become active, compassionate and lifelong-learners who understand that other people, with their differences, can also be right. Compared with other international school graduates, students with the IB Diploma have an obvious competitive advantage in their application to the world's top 100 universities. For latest 10 years, the number of IB world schools has seen rapid growth. By 2014, the IB is in more than 150 countries around the world, with over 3900 schools and having trained more than 1 million students. There are nearly one thousand IB international schools in the Asia Pacific alone.
About the position：
Grade 10 Pre-IB DP Business Management
Grade 11 & 12 IB DP Business Management
• Develop and implement a Grade 10 Pre-IB and Grade 11 &12 IBDP Business Management curriculum.
• ManageBac maintenance, completion of MB score report.
• Uploading materials on time as required and help to upload assessment and score on IBIS, forecast score (PG), semester test.
• Attend meetings with the principal, other team leaders, team members, parents, and students. Follow up with communication.
• Deal with curricular matters at High School level.
• Coordinate discussion of students.
• Communicate with college counselor about student performance and aptitude.
• Check on student progress reports.
• Contribute to the international initiatives (i.e. speaking English, etc.) of the division. • Provide subject guidance and support to students in-need.
• Collaborate with co-faculty on possible integrations and interdisciplinary activities.
• Participate and support the international division in its activities.
• Provide guidance and support to the international division on IB DP matters.
• Organize subject relevant activities and events for the students and school community.
Bachelor degree or above, major in the related subject is preferred
Hold valid IBPYP workshop certification is a huge plus
Hold valid work permit and visa
In China currently
English as native language
Open-minded, good team-player
Solid academic qualifications and teaching credentials
Strong English language skills with bilingual skills preferred
Basic salary: 20-40k after tax
Insurance: medical and accident insurance provided.
Post date: 2020-12-14