This position has been Filled, please checkout similar jobs listed besides.
Jincai High School
ICT Teacher (Chinese preferred)
￥10k+/month Shanghai, China 1 position available Starting date in 2019-08-31
About The SchoolJincai High School is an IB School and the member of IBO. Learn more about this school
This is a vacancy from a client of TopTutorJob.cn. We are looking for an ICT Teacher for the IB Department of a public school in SHANGHAI, China.
About our client
JCID has academic programs in grade 1-12, ranging from primary school to senior high school. Setting up two departments: the English department and the Chinese department, JCID has formed an international curricular mode featuring diverse choices, autonomous learning, and open teaching tailor-made for small-size classes and individual-based evaluation.
The International Division provides international students with high-quality education in a global learning and living environment. The International Division aims at cultivating students to be responsible citizens, critical thinkers and broad-minded learners.
- Make teaching plan and deliver ICT lessons to your students
- Work on a team of teachers and leaders to provide consistency, support, and accountability to all students
- Organize relevant subject tests and examinations, including entrance test, mid-term examination and final term examination
- Must possess or be able to teach lessons including but not limited in these softwares:
- Sketch up
- Video editing software
- Web page editing software
- APP editing software
- Encourage students to set and maintain standards of classroom behavior
- Be available and approachable, setting tones of friendship encourage students to feel “important” and to be moral persons
- Interact with the students to induce curiosity, motivate and provoke thinking, imagination and application of the concept taught
- Set ambitious goals with your students and work alongside them to encourage and ensure they achieve those goals through frequent and consistent feedback
- Participate in collaborative curriculum development, grade-level activities, and schoolwide functions
- Chinese citizen with excellent English
- Ability to communicate and teach with greatly fluency in spoken English
- Bachelor's Degree or above with a major in Computer Science or relevant
- With knowledge of computer applied softwares as well as computer languages
- With teaching experience in Computer Science in an international school is a plus
- Monthly salary: competitive salary depends on candidate's qualification
- Paid winter and summer holidays
- Social insurance
- Free breakfast and lunch in school during work
- Support for registration with the state education board (入编) is provided for candidates with remarkable performance
Post date: 2019-05-29