This position involves teaching Economics at IGCSE/A level in a very successful international program at a highly reputed high school in Foshan. The ideal candidate should have a relevant degree, strong knowledge of the subject and previous teaching experience at high school level.
Students seek to gain entry at top universities overseas and are generally exceptionally motivated
and high-achieving. You will focus on developing their application of learning and critical thinking
skills in order to prepare them as thoroughly as possible for university abroad. Responsibilities:
- Teaches up to 25 teaching periods per week according to subject specifications
- Provides the Principal with monthly teaching plans in line with the Scheme of Work (SOW) supplied.
- Sets and marks monthly tests
- Sets and marks homework on a regular basis in order to enhance students' learning.
- Participates in meetings with parents.
- Invigilates exams as per the arrangements made by Principal.
- Attends meetings and training sessions which are considered necessary for staff development.
• Highly skilled educators with the ability to engage and stretch high performing students
• A recognised teaching qualification and experience teaching the subject at high school level
• A track record of excellent teaching with well-developed subject knowledge
1. Twelve (12) months’ payment per year (2 year contract - international)
2. Salary range is dependent on experience, qualifications and position. Gratuity payment of two months’ salary is awarded for contract completion and early sign-on bonus for renewal, if mutually agreed (international)
3. Monthly housing allowance (international)
4. Annual flight fare (international)
5. Moving allowance (overseas international)
6. International Medical Insurance (international)