This position has been Cancelled, please checkout similar jobs listed besides.
Malvern College Qingdao
IGCSE/A-level Math Teacher
¥22K-32K/Month Qingdao, Shandong, China 1 position available Starting date in 2021-08-23
About The SchoolIt's a international high school for Chinese nationals authorised by a leading British school. Learn more about this school
Teachers Job Description (not an exclusive list)
- Responsible for teaching their subject to pupils in the age 12 to 18.
- Reporting to Head of Department.
- Contributing to the development of the department's curriculum and resources.
- Setting and marking homework and tests in accordance with School and departmental policies
- Consistent and effective use of appropriate strategies for teaching and class room management.
- Consistently and effectively setting performance target for students.
- Contributing to the improvement and implementation of the assessment for learning and assessment of learning strategies within the department.
- Two evenings on duty for study hall per week.
- Six to Eight Sunday day duties in a year.
- Participation in extracurricular activities essential
- Bachelor or above degree in relevant subject with teaching qualification.
- Native English speaker.
- Minimum of 2 years relevant teaching experience essential.
- Experience of teaching second language speakers an advantage.
- Boarding school experience also an advantage.
- Opportunities to be part of the boarding staff and middle management posts as the school develops.
- Specific single teachers or teaching couples unless partner is a housemistress are welcomed(Location unsuitable for teachers with children below sixth form ).
- We need staff to become Housemistresses, willingness to become a Head of House or Deputy head of House is an advantage.
- There will be opportunities to join the pastoral team and become an middle manager
- Basic salary: ¥20K-30K/Month
- Free individual accommodation. No utilities bills.
- All free meals during term time.
- Basic Medical cover.
- One-round flight at end of one year.
- Relocating bonus
Post date: 2021-01-04