This position has been
Cancelled, please checkout similar jobs listed besides.
Beijing Financial Street Runze School is a private school newly established in 2019 in Daxing District, Beijing.
To be an international Curriculum developer, you're expected to:
1. Responsible for organizing expat teachers to jointly develop international courses suitable for curriculum suitable for Runze School, and ensuring the implementation and development of courses to reflect the Runze’s philosophy and work towards the attainment of the school’s educational goals;
2. Responsible for a small number of teaching tasks, planned to supervise the class, evaluate the class, optimize the course;
3. Organize teacher training for international education courses;
4. Responsible for the overall conduct of expat teachers，and to cultivate a caring and polite school atmosphere among the teachers; Supervise expat teachers to complete teaching tasks. To regularly assess the effectiveness of teaching and learning and maintain the academic standards at high levels;
5.Responsible for establishing friendly cooperation and exchange programs with overseas schools, such as summer camps and exchange activities; Organize and participate in the interaction between Chinese and Western students at least once a year;
6. Participate in the admissions of all schools under the Financial Education Group, include public lectures or admissions publicity meetings；
7. Accept the work assigned by the school;
1.Master or above degree , 5-15years relevant working experience, with registered teacher certificate;
2.Basic command of spoken Chinese, able to communicate with Chinese personnel smoothly;
3.Proficient in multimedia and computer office software;
4.Rigorous, careful, patient, friendly, good at cooperation and communication;
5.Love education; Identify with Runze 's mission and values, and actively work hard in them.
3.Annual bonusContract renewal bonus
4.Flight ticket reimbursement
5.Accident and health insurance
6.Full paid summer and winter holiday
7.Free Chinese lesson