Ningbo Foreign Language School International Department
International Education Consultant
¥22k-29k/Month Ningbo, Zhejiang, China 1 position available Starting date in 2020-08-19
About The SchoolIt provides bilingual courses to Chinese students. Learn more about this school
This is a vacancy from TopTutorJob.cn. We are looking for International Education Consultant in Ningbo, China.
Ningbo Foreign Language School, was founded in 1991 is an emerging school with three departments: junior high, senior high and international. We have 39 classes, with about 1600 students. Our school is a boarding school.
Job Outline: Working intensively with high school 10th, 11th, and 12th grade students in the International Department, and guiding them to know aspects of application and matriculation regarding postsecondary educational institution overseas.
Under the supervision of Director of College Counselling, the college counsellor will coordinate and conduct all aspects directly or indirectly related to college counselling.
This includes the following:
This includes the following:
- To facilitate students’ college application processes based on personal cultural background, especially support graduating students with their application essay writing.
- To conduct counselling class to students and information sessions to parents.
- To guide students to prepare for their applications to overseas universities / colleges.
- To help students identify their strengths and advise students on their academic strengths and weaknesses.
- To publicize relevant information regarding all aspects of college admissions process, financial aid, test-taking practices, and other topics.
- To meet with designated students and parents regularly to discuss issues pertaining to students’ futures, such as careers, college selection, extracurricular activities, etc.
- To maintain detailed records and guide students to report of college visits by university / college admissions officers.
- To support other counsellors’ work during the 12th Grade students’ application process for
international university applications.
- To conduct other temporary tasks related to college counselling assigned by Director of College
- BA degree (Required to get a Work Visa in China).
- Graduated from Liberal Arts College preferred
2. Work Experience in a related occupation: At least two years (Required to get a Work Visa in
- Annual salary: RMB220k-300k/year;
- Housing allowance:RMB4k/Month
- Annual flight allowance for the first two contract years, and two flight allowances for the third year and subsequent years
- Health insurance (world-wide excluding the United States)
- Annual contract completion bonus
- Annual merit-based bonus
Post date: 2020-03-26
- Ningbo Foreign Language School International Department
AP English Literature Teacher¥30k/Month Ningbo, Zhejiang 2 positions available¥22k-29k/Month Ningbo, Zhejiang 1 position available¥22k-29k/Month Ningbo, Zhejiang 1 position available¥22k-29k/Month Ningbo, Zhejiang 1 position available