International Education Consultant
About The SchoolIt provides bilingual courses to Chinese students. Learn more about this school
This includes the following:
- To facilitate students’ college application processes based on personal cultural background, especially support graduating students with their application essay writing.
- To conduct counselling class to students and information sessions to parents.
- To guide students to prepare for their applications to overseas universities / colleges.
- To help students identify their strengths and advise students on their academic strengths and weaknesses.
- To publicize relevant information regarding all aspects of college admissions process, financial aid, test-taking practices, and other topics.
- To meet with designated students and parents regularly to discuss issues pertaining to students’ futures, such as careers, college selection, extracurricular activities, etc.
- To maintain detailed records and guide students to report of college visits by university / college admissions officers.
- To support other counsellors’ work during the 12th Grade students’ application process for
international university applications.
- To conduct other temporary tasks related to college counselling assigned by Director of College
- BA degree (Required to get a Work Visa in China).
2. Work Experience in a related occupation: At least two years (Required to get a Work Visa in
- Annual salary: RMB220k-300k/year;
- Housing allowance:RMB4k/Month
- Annual flight allowance for the first two contract years, and two flight allowances for the third year and subsequent years
- Health insurance (world-wide excluding the United States)
- Annual contract completion bonus
- Annual merit-based bonus