This position has been Cancelled, please checkout similar jobs listed besides.
Suzhou North America High School
Int'l High School ESL and Subject Teachers
￥15k-30k/Month Suzhou, Jiangsu, China 5 positions available Starting date in 2018-12-31
About The SchoolThis international school provides comprehensive American high school system education. Learn more about this school
Job DescriptionThis is a job posting on vacancies for ESL and Subject teachers from a client of TopTutorJob.cn.
About the client
Suzhou North America High School (SNA) was established in 2013. SNA is the first and only international high school recognized by the provincial Ministry of Education. This institute was established with the goal of providing students with the opportunity to attend a true international school that will enhance their international perspective.
SNA is actively building relationships with educational institutes around the world to reach this goal. SNA’s current partnerships include North Carolina State University, The William & IDA Friday Institute For Educational Innovation, and Wake STEM Early College High School. SNA strategic partnerships with these educational institutes range from curriculum design, collaborative clubs and activities, and exchange opportunities.
-Work Monday through Friday from 8:00AM to 5:00PM (Free at weekends)
-Teach up to 25 periods per week. A period is 50 minutes
-Be professional consistent with the schools’ mission and values
-Capable of working in a team
-Responsible of the development of related subject/program (teaching materials and plan)
-Up to two supervision duties per week, in the evening (6:30-9:00PM)
-To teach 25 students (max) classes
-Any other related duties assigned by the school
- Native English speakers from USA, UK, Canada, South Africa, New Zealand, Australia, and Ireland.
- Bachelor's degree or above, majoring in relevant subjects, such as English/Education, science subjects. etc.
- At least two years experience in teaching English or other subjects, including Biology, Geography, Chemistry etc.
- Familiar with the American High School system and curriculum is a plus.
- Knowledge with SAT/CAT is a huge plus.
- Monthly basic salary: 15K to 30K per month upon the candidate's qualification
- Housing allowance or on campus housing
- Flight ticket reimbursement
- Annual/performance bonus
- Promotion opportunities
Post date: 2018-11-19