This position has been Cancelled, please checkout similar jobs listed besides.
Etonkids international kindergarten(Palm Springs Campus, Beijing)
Int'l Kindergarten English Teacher
¥ 16k-21k/Month Beijing, China 20 positions available Starting date in 2018-10-13
About The SchoolEIK commits to offer high-quality education to kids without bias on races, nations or any standards. Learn more about this school
The Etonkids Educational Group is a
collaboration of experts in the fields of education, research, and school
management established by alumni of Harvard and Northwestern universities, with
representatives of international Montessori organizations. It is recognized by
the Chinese government as a National Top 10 Educational Institute and hosts
China's first indigenous AMS / MACTE Montessori credentialing program.
- Prepare teaching materials during set prep
time as noted by the English Department and create original teaching materials
each month to match the existing English curriculum.
- Ensure all Etonkids English curricula is
implemented properly in the classroom and provide feedback to the R&D
Department in order to improve it.
- Lead English lessons during scheduled
times, provide an immersive English-speaking environment throughout the day,
and provide feedback and suggestions to other English Specialists in regard to
successful teaching methods.
- Communicate and cooperate with Chinese
English Teachers to ensure both parties are on the same page in regard to
lesson plan content.
- Monitor student progress and maintain a
portfolio for each student.
- Attend all English Department PD days noted
by the English Department Regional Supervisor and campus meetings and PD days
as deemed necessary by the Campus Principal. Also, attend all weekly meetings
with the classroom teaching team as scheduled by his/her Lead Montessori
- Complete standardized forms as set by the
- Visit the Etonkids English Department
website on a weekly basis and contribute to discussion groups and blogs.
- Greet students and parents at the door
(model and practice English).
- Maintain good relationships with parents
and keep them well-informed about their student’s progress.
- Represent Etonkids and participate at
campus, school, and community events as needed.
- Adhere to appropriate dress code for
working with young students, meeting the requirements set forth by the English
- Native English Speaker
- Completed Bachelor’s Degree in Early
Childhood Education (Master’s Degree preferred) is preferred
- Minimum 1+ years in ESL early childhood
education experience (preschool preferred)
- TEFL/TESOL/ELL Certification (unless degree
is in TESOL or Early Childhood Education).
- 0-3 or 3-6 Montessori Certification Skills.
- Proven communication skills both orally and
- Excellent organizational and administrative
- Proven experience in the field of preschool
or early childhood education.
- Knowledge of early childhood instructional
- Team-player, effective communicator with a
- Flexible to the demands of working in an
- Base salary starting at RMB16,000-21,000
(depending on location and experience). Its before Tax.
- Health Insurance.
- e-MA and EMTTA (American Montessori Teacher
Training Academy) scholarship program for existing Employees.
- Children tuition discount.
- Visa and Immigration full support.
Post date: 2018-08-14