This position has been Cancelled, please checkout similar jobs listed besides.
Kindergarten English Teacher
￥15K-18K/Month Xi'an, Shaanxi, China 4 positions available Starting date in 2018-07-17
About The SchoolUrban English（UE）is a comprehensive and interactive English spoken experience center. Learn more about this school
Job Summary & Responsibilities
Urban English（UE）is a comprehensive and interactive English spoken experience center. We devote ourselves to create Chinese and English based communication platform. What we know more about Chinese language learning and foreign language learning demand and popularity will help you gain second language. During situation, we will help you move out of obstacles and mistakes of language learning. Our independent teaching methods will meet your demand of immigration, overseas education, traveling and business meeting. In the meantime, UE has customized VIP class and English learning experience class based on each students’ personalities, hobbies, interests, level of language. We will develop thinking of conversation with leading students to break through non-mother tongue’s language dilemma, and exploiting potentialities.
The role of the Kindergarten English Teacher is to:
• Delivering classes according to the scheduled arrangements
• Make corresponding learning plans and games for kids
• Participating in teaching and research activities for kids
• Obey the procedure and regulations, proficient communication with other teachers
• Working hours：25 hours per week
• 8-16 kids for each class
• Teach children aged 3-15
• You must love kids and be full of love and responsibilities.
• Native English speaker from USA, Canada, UK, Australia, New Zealand, Ireland.
• Bachelors degree or above.
• Related teaching experience preferred.
• TEFL/TESOL/CELTA certificates preferred.
• The candidate should be motivated, enthusiastic and passionate about teaching as well as living in a foreign country.
• With legal passport.
• No criminal records and inappropriate habits.
• Good communication with other staff, and be responsible with work.
• Cooperate and follow the arrangements from academic supervisor
• First-rate new teaching facilities in up-scale location.
• Very competitive salaries and year-end allowance or flight covered.
• An opportunity to live in, travel and experience life in Xi’an.
• Working visa provided.
• Legal holidays in China + Special western holidays + Annual leave.
• Staff gathering activities.
• Housing allowance.
• Free and in-depth training courses on specific teaching skills with experienced teacher trainers.
• Teaching assistant provided.
• Overseas teaching products and materials.
Post date: 2018-05-18