Wang Kiu Academy
Kindergarten Homeroom Teacher
¥22k-27k/month Dalian, Liaoning, China 1 position available Starting date in 2021-08-02
About The SchoolHere in Wang Kiu , Growing Up With The World Learn more about this school
Work schedule: 8:00-17:00 Monday-Friday
The role of the Kindergarten Homeroom Teacher is to:
1) Teaching plan for a semester.
2) Keep improving your teaching methods, motivate students’ interest in learning English.
3) Exploit school-based curriculum.
4) Tutor students and ensure good teaching quality.
5) Communicate with parents and teachers, reflect problems in time.
6) Cooperate the kindergarten’s activities.
7) Finish the training task with quality and keep improving own performance.
- Native English speaker (from UK, USA, Canada, Australia, New Zealand, Ireland and South Africa);
- Bachelor's Degree or above;
- At least 2-year Related teaching experience or holding a TEFL/TESOL certificate, kindergarten homeroom experience is and advantage.
- Monthly salary: 20k - 25k After Tax (depending on the qualification and experiences)
- Housing Allowance:2000RMB/month After Tax
- Round-trip air ticket subsidy
- up to 4-week annual paid holiday, can be used during winter/summer holiday
- Paid Official holidays
- Working visa supported
Post date: 2020-09-21