Kindergarten homeroom teacher
About The SchoolRespect each other and promote each other Learn more about this school
About The Client:
Star Horizon Learning Academy features bilingual teaching, children's early education and reading, and STEM courses, providing high-quality pre-school service experience for school-age children.
Position: Kindergarten homeroom teacher
1. Implement the daily schedule to achieve the perfect combination of child care and teaching;
2. Complete different teaching materials to ensure the effective implementation of the lesson plan;
3. Organize and use various methods to carry out teaching activities independently;
4. Have an open mind to professional growth, taking initiative to undertake tasks ;.
5. Teach about environmental protection according to the kindergarten’s requirements;
6. Maintain daily communication with parents;
7. Organize and manage the class’ activities;
8. Cultivate children’s habits of good living, learning and behavior in kindergarten and in life;
9. Participate in all the kindergarten’s activities
1. Two years teaching experience, preferably as a kindergarten teacher;
2. Bachelor degree or above;
2. TESOL or TEFL certification;
3. Native English speaker;
4. Enthusiastic, flexible, loves children, has an open mindset and willing to support colleagues;
5. Willing to cooperate and communicate with co-teachers and Chinese staff;
6. Loves to smile and laugh.
¥26 K-28 K/Month （include housing subsidy）
Target Date: August to September