Kindergarten Homeroom Teacher
About The SchoolShanghai Fushan Zhengda Jiyu Kindergarten is located at Shanghai Pudong distric. In July 2020, it of Learn more about this school
Introduction to the organization:
Shanghai Fushan Zhengda Jiyu Kindergarten is located at Shanghai Pudong distric. In July 2020, it officially became the first kindergarten in the K12 system of Fushan Zhengda Education. It is of great significance to exploring the practice of connecting education between young and primary schools.
Students age: 2-6
Class size: small
Teaching all subjects requested by the curriculum including English language Arts, Science, Math and related classes as Centers, activity, LA, ESL in the integrated program.
- Develop and execute the preparation, planning and delivery of child-centered learning activities for the child in the class
- Use a variety of appropriate teaching and caring methods to ensure high quality learning takes place.
- Provide planning documents identifying specific learning objectives, differentiated tasks, special needs, extension and assessment, to the Principal or other authorized officer.
- Be the facilitator in the classroom and take an interactive role with children. Encourage children to take pride in their own environment and show respect and concern for others, to the benefit of the school as a caring community.
- Be responsible for all aspects of classroom management e.g care of equipment with resources well-labelled and accessible. Maintain a tidy, well organised room.
- Create an interesting and lively classroom which promotes independent learning.
- Collaborate with the Principal and staff in establishing and developing effective pupil assessment procedures and moderation portfolios. Keep appropriate records of achievement for each child in class and provide reports as necessary.
- A genuine interest in teaching and professional development
- Open-minded, patient, an adventurous spirit and professional flexibility
- 3 years or* above Bachelor's degree from an accredited university
- Native English speaker
- TEFL, CELTA, or TESOL certificate
- Teachers’ license obtained from English native speaking countries is preferred
- Teaching experiences in English native speaking countries is preferred
- Fully licensed to obtain legal Z visa
- Reputable relationships with local education department and schools
- Easy to communicate working atmosphere with open minded staff
- All Chinese traditional holidays, Christmas (2 days)
- Paid summer and winter vacations.
- Schedule with normal-business hours (8-4:30)
- Accident- and emergency-health coverage
- Free lunch provided daily
- Starting salary of 22,000 RMB to 35,000 RMB depending on experience
- Contract Completion Bonus
- Ongoing professional teacher development and training programs
- Opportunities for promotion in management, training and research departments