Kindergarten homeroom Teacher
About The SchoolIntegrating global educational resources and training future leaders！ Learn more about this school
We’re IB international kindergarten，every class have 4teachers，1 foreign teacher+3 chinese teachers，every class have 18-25 children
- Start date: April, 2020/August, 2020
- Learners age: 2 years old - 6 years old
- Class Size: 18-25 students
- Teaching hours: FTE (0800 – 1700 Mon – Fri), 15 class per week
- Undertakes such teaching duties as stipulated in the contract of employment.
- Carry out such other related duties and responsibilities as may reasonably be requested by the Principal within the limitations of the teacher’s contract.
- Understands and adheres to the Teachers Essential Agreements
Teaching and Classroom Environment
- Creates a positive, stimulating, academic and risk free environment in which students can thrive educationally and socially.
- Ensures that all students are aware of and follow behavioral agreements.
Addresses all issues with positivity
Ensures that classrooms, furnishings, resources and equipment are respected and valued by students
Planning and Organization
Follows all prescribed teaching strategies and curriculum delivery in line with the
school’s curriculum direction
Maintains all planning and record keeping as requested by the school
Demonstrates a collaborative model to all planning requirements
- Attends all regular departmental or team meetings
- Carries out teaching-related tasks as requested by the Administration.
- Prepares for and contributes to all Parent/Teacher events
- Advises and cooperates with colleagues in determining year-level and specialist programs.
- Prepares teaching resources in response to changes in the curriculum and/or its assessment.
- Contributes subject expertise to the development of cross-curricular activities.
- Native speaking coutries only：USA, UK, Canada, Australia, New zealand, Ireland, SA.
- Bachelor Degree or above; Education and ECE (Early Childhood Education) is preferred;
- Professional teaching license,TEFL,TESOL,etc;
- At least 1 years teaching experience;
- Experience in IB PYP curriculum strongly preferred;
- Must be willing to commit to a 12-month contract;
2. we supply insurance and ￥5000/year tickets allowance
3. Salary: 18-25K/month
4.￥12000 end of year bonus once renewal the contract
5. Accommodation subsidy: ¥2000