This position has been Filled, please checkout similar jobs listed besides.
Tsinglan School, Dongguan
Kindergarten Homeroom Teacher
¥30K/Month+ Dongguan, Guangdong, China 1 position available Starting date in 2020-08-15
About The SchoolSchool Vision - to become the innovator of the internationalization of basic education Learn more about this school
Student age: 3yrs-5yrs
Class Size: 20 students with 4 teaching assistants
About the school:
Tsinglan School is a pre-K through grade 12 international school committed to blending the best of Chinese and western educational philosophies and practices.
Mission: Cultivate limitless talents, create a limitless world.
Motto: Try, and all is possible.
In a compassionate, free, open, and collaborative school culture, Tsinglan cultivates thoughtful, responsible, intelligent, and interesting young citizens and sets them up on the paths to pursuing truth.
Tsinglan’s continuous and integrated PK-12 curriculum allows the progression of teaching and learning from one grade to the next, and continuous cultivation of linguistic competency in both English and Chinese languages, academic skills, character strengths, and cultural understanding.
With the U.S. Common Core State Standards as the foundation of our curricular structure, different divisions have different educational focus appropriate for the developmental and academic readiness of students at each age group. The Lower and Middle Schools provide students with the solid academic foundation in major academic subjects. Our progressive dual language immersion program lasts through all grades in Lower, Middle, and Upper Schools. Students are encouraged to develop their extracurricular interests throughout their time at Tsinglan.
1. Native English speaker;
2. Bachelor’s degree or higher degree;
3. Experience of Montessori teaching is preferred;
4. Teaching Certification/ Qualification;
5. An effective teaching practitioner;
6. Competent in the use of ICT and software/hardware based teaching resources
7. A proven ability to bring about improvements in the quality of teaching and learning across a curriculum area that results in improved outcomes for students;
8. Strong working knowledge of an international curriculum esp. on American common core;
9. Committed to the protection and safeguarding of children;
10. Passionate and ambitious about the success of Tsinglan School;
11. An effective communicator;
12. Experience of teaching children for whose English is an additional language is preferred;
1. To be responsible as a kindergarten homeroom teacher staying with the kids the whole day during working time as requested;
2. To teach lessons required for the kindergarten homeroom teacher such as English, Math，Science etc.
3. To implement and deliver an appropriately broad, balanced, relevant and differentiated curriculum for students and to support a designated curriculum area as appropriate;
4. To participate actively in curriculum writing;
5. To co work with Chinese homeroom teacher for the kindergarten decorations based on monthly topic;
6. To be involved with other aspects of school life associated with the subject, such as organising appropriate field trips and educational visits;
7. To assist the department with developing Schemes of Work, department development plan and implementation;
8. To play a full role in the active life of the school life and running of this international school;
9. To be responsible for the classroom and to encourage and support the use of ICT in lessons and monitor the classes’ work and assessment grades and keep student achievement records;
10. To take intervention actions when assessment and report grades identify a cause of concern regarding a students’ progress in your class;
11. To support and work collegiately with other members of the department;
12. To write reports and enter assessment grades when required;
13. To take an interest in all students in the classes and assist the department with preparation of up to date student class lists when requested;
14. To support and work with the administrative support staff where appropriate;
15. To assist the department with the analysis of examination results when requested and to seek out and share teaching resources with colleagues;
16. To attend parents’ meetings and other school events as directed by the management;
17. To offer at least one extra-curricular activity if possible to the students and be committed to the ideal of a holistic education for all;
18. To assist with any other duties, tasks or jobs as may be reasonably requested by the management.
- 30000 RMB or more monthly salary based on qualifications and previous working experience
- Round-trip flight tickets once a year（Not Reimbursement）
- Free child education (2 kids outmost)
- Housing allowance
- PD training fund 20000RMB every year
- Paid vacation plus 5 paid days leave
- Work visa support
- Medical Insurance 20000RMB outmost per year
- Free meals for working days)
- Physical check once a year
- Free study-trip during holidays
- Contract Renew Bonus from the third working year
- Performance appraisal bonus
- Other Benefits
Post date: 2020-05-26