Muffy‘s International Kindergarten story began in 2004 as “Muffy’s Education”, a small English immersion school in Beijing. Muffy‘s founder, John Kung, envisioned a school that felt like a family, one that provided quality education grounded in care for children and respect for parents. Ten years later, Muffy‘s has grown to include over 400 students… and we still feel like family.
In 2012, Muffy‘s began the process of adopting what we call a “Holistic Approach” to kindergarten education. Using Howard Gardner’s Multiple Intelligence Theory as the backbone of our curriculum, our education philosophy has evolved to emphasize social, cognitive, and character development alongside the goal of language acquisition and proficiency.
Now in tenth year of operation, Muffy‘s is evolving once again with a new visual identity to reflect and celebrate our development and expansion as a kindergarten. “Muffy’s Education” has evolved into “Muffy’s International Kindergarten” or “MIK”. Muffy‘s fully licensed kindergarten has grown to include three different campuses, including our Wanliu and Xiangshang locations, as well as the headquarters in Wangjing.
Muffy‘s take pride in our strong reputation for providing a caring, quality learning environment for our students and are committed to the ongoing advancement of our facilities, curriculum and teaching philosophy.
Muffy‘s believe that a child’s early years are immensely formative. Vision at Muffy‘s is to give our students the experiences they need to become Competent and Confident Individuals.
To Muffy‘s, Competent Individuals means that character and intellect have been fostered holistically through the balanced development of personal skills, academic skills, creative skills, life skills, and social skills.
- Wangjing Campus in Chaoyang, Beijing
- Xiangshan Campus in Haidian, Beijing
- Sijiqing Campus in Haidian, Beijing
- Wanliu Canpus in Haidian, Beijing
- Television Lanting Times Community Campus in Hanyang, Wuhan
• Minimum of a BA degree preferably in
• 120 Hours TESOL/TEFL or 2 years full-time teaching experience after graduation
• Native English speakers
• Clear a background for non-criminal check
• Flexible, fun, friendly, creative and
able to work as a team
• Monthly salary between 18,000 - 23,000
RMB after taxes(Housing allowance included)
• Sponsored legal Z foreign experts work
• Airport pick up upon arrival
• Flight reimbursement up to 4K
• 6-7 weeks paid holidays
• Paid sick and personal days off
• Performance bonuses
• Medical insurance
• Free weekday lunches
• Free Chinese Lessons
• Education tuition assistance and regular
professional development and trainings
• Organized team outings which include KTV
nights, BBQ dinners and sightseeing tours