About The SchoolThe Foshan EtonHouse International School (FEIS) is a K-12 schoo. Learn more about this school
EtonHouse is headquartered in Singapore with more than 100 international schools and pre-schools spread across Singapore, Hong Kong, China, India, Indonesia, Korea, Japan, Malaysia, Cambodia, Vietnam, Myanmar, Middle East and Kazakhstan. Together, these schools provide high quality international education to over 10,000 children globally and 61 different nationalities in Singapore alone.
Foshan EtonHouse International School (FEIS) is the largest international school set up by EtonHouse International Education Group. FEIS is slated to open in September 2016. It is located in Nanhai Business City in Foshan, also known as the Huanan Singapore City and the campus spans 40,000 sqm, with a huge capacity of more than 1500 students. It offers classes from pre-school to senior years (ages 2 to 18).
State-of-the-art facilities include 62 classrooms, a swimming pool, a library offering the largest number of English children’s books in Foshan, an indoor gym and basketball court, outdoor track and soccer field, laboratory rooms, dance studio, music room and specialist arts studios. The environment is carefully and specially designed to facilitate the holistic development of children and foster their creativity and curiosity about the world around them.
FEIS has a team of qualified educators, who hail from all over the world, have rich teaching experiences and passion for international education.
The curriculum is inspired by IB approach in learning via the exploration and investigation of themes. The IB approach aims to develop students through dynamic cycles of inquiry, action and reflection.
EtonHouse provides quality international education that develops the students’ critical thinking and problem-solving skills. Our inspiring learning environment encourages inquisitiveness and cultivates a love for lifelong learning. We are proud that students who graduate from EtonHouse become confident, competent and multilingual global citizens.
Adress: 32 Fufeng Square, 1st Foping No.4 Road, Guicheng, Nanhai, Foshan, Guangdong
- Planning and delivering lessons to young learners (ages 3-6)
- Evaluating student progress and providing ongoing guidance for improvement
- Use a variety of appropriate teaching and caring methods to ensure high quality learning takes place.
- Lead English lessons during scheduled times, provide an immersive English-speaking environment throughout the day
- Monitor student progress and maintain a portfolio for each student.
- Maintain good relationships with parents and keep them well-informed about their student’s progress.
1. Bachelor’s degree
2. At least 2 years’ experience in teaching the subject area
3. Good communication skills
4. Competence in working with a rich cultural mix of students and teachers
5. Excellent IT skills, and knowledge of how to apply them in a school environment
Basic salary starting from 18000rmb- 24000rmb per month before tax (depending on experience and city)
Accommodation allowance 4500rmb per month
2 Days off per week
Paid sick leave and Paid hospital leave
Paid Chinese Public holiday& paid annual leave
Contract completion bonus,
Comprehensive health Insurance
Children tuition Free
On-going professional teacher development and training programs