Yew Wah International Education School Tongxiang
20K-30K/Month Jiaxing, Zhejiang, China 1 position available Starting date in 2022-04-01
About The SchoolFounded in 1932, the school has spent more than 80 years cultivating students' skills Learn more about this school
- To carry out the professional duties of classroom teacher as circumstances require, under the direction of the Co-principals.
- To work co-operatively with other staff to plan, facilitate and evaluate a programme that meets the needs of the students and follows the guiding principles of the school.
- To communicate and consult with Parents openly and willingly in both formal and informal situations, to keep Parents informed of school functions and topic forecasts. If a parent wishes to discuss issues concerning their child’s progress during class time teachers should make another time to meet so that the class supervision will not be disrupted.
- To support the organisation of the Early Childhood Sector of the Yew Chung Foundation to assist and support activities and functions held on and off the campus.
- Native English speaking teacher with standard and clear accent.
- Years of experience, with teaching English to Chinese students in class situation is an advantage
- Teaching qualifications/credentials plus Bachelor’s degree
- Personality – responsible, outgoing, happy, enthusiastic, positive, confident
- Be responsible for work; be patient, kind and good at cooperation
- Agree with Yew Wah’s missions and philosophy and practice them through hard work.
- Identity with Yew Wah's mission、values and work hard for it.
- Salary range is 20K-30K/Month before tax
- Performance bonus
- 3K/Month housing allowance or free accommodation
- Free tuition (up to 2 children)
- Flight reimbursement
- Global health insurance
- 100% paid vacations
Post date: 2021-01-11