This position has been Filled, please checkout similar jobs listed besides.
Wuxi United International School Affiliated kindergarten
¥21K-37K/Month Wuxi, Jiangsu, China 1 position available Starting date in 2021-09-09
About The SchoolPrepares a unique ‘East meets West’ international curriculum to successful, global citizens. Learn more about this school
Founded by the Shanghai Xiehe Education Group, Wuxi United International School (WUIS) accommodates Kindergarten, Primary School, Middle School and High School(IB DP) education. WUIS is committed to the integration of progressive Chinese and Western cultures. Students’ individual development is prioritized through the aid of unique collaborative leadership of both Chinese and Western philosophy, with significance placed on co-teaching of Chinese and international teachers. WUIS is dedicated to fostering a new generation with an international vision and competitive advantage. Our collaborative faculty utilizes a unique curriculum design with a distinctive teaching methodology and pedagogy to create a new age of outstanding Chinese students.
- Native English Speaker from US, UK, Ireland, Australia, New Zealand, Canada and South Africa
- Excellent speaking and writing proficiency in English
- Bachelor degree or above, major in education preferred
- 2+ years of full-time teaching experience OR teaching certification (e.g.,TEFL/TESOL, PGCE/State Teaching License),
- Experience at kindergartens
- Currently in China with Z visa
- Basic salary starting from 16,000 rmb up to 29,000 rmb per month
- Housing allowance, for Shanghai campus, it's 8000 per/month, and for the campuses out of Shanghai, it's 5000 per/month.
- Paid holidays according to our international school calendar
- Medical Insurance: purchased by school
- A roundtrip airfare of maximum 12,000 rmb reimbursed annually
- Performance and contract completion bonus
- Work permit and residence visa support
- Support in professional development
- Other benefits
Post date: 2021-08-11