This position has been Cancelled, please checkout similar jobs listed besides.
SUZHOU INTERNATIONAL ACADEMY.BFSU
￥20k-25k/Month Suzhou, Jiangsu, China 3 positions available Starting date in 2022-07-25
About The SchoolIt is a private K 12 school providing and elite education through small class sizes. Learn more about this school
Suzhou International Academy, BFSU, is a full-time international school established under the cooperation among the Wujiang People’s Government of Suzhou, Beijing Foreign Studies University, and TIANWU Group, integrating five divisions: kindergarten, primary, junior high, senior high, and international. Located at the Suzhou Bay of Tai Lake, SIA is known as the Eton in China, the PASS base of BFSU, a model school featured in foreign languages and the benchmark of international schools around Yangtze River Delta. Covering 85,000 m2, SIA has introduced in its buildings the most advanced design concept “the third generation of school architectures” and “minimized consumption architectures”, boasting American style education complex, high-standard classrooms featured in “2 big classrooms plus a smaller one”, super widen corridors, disseminated and diversified study centers, campus atmosphere, suite-like workplace, outdoors balconies, and Chinese cultural experience halls, all covered by temperature and humidity controlled with central ventilation system. It is an ecological and environmental- friendly school with modern European style, adjacent to East Tai Lake Ecological Park, enjoying a breathtaking scenery, advantageous geological location, convenient transportation, in an economically advanced and highly globalized region.
The role of the Kindergarten English Teacher is to:
1) Teaching plan for a semester.
2) Keep improving your teaching methods, motivate students’ interest in learning English, Music and Art.
3) Exploit school-based curriculum.
4) Tutor students and ensure good teaching quality.
5) Communicate with parents and teachers, reflect problems in time.
6) Cooperate the kindergarten’s activities.
7) Finish the training task with quality and keep improving own performance.
- Native English speaker (from UK, USA, Canada, Australia, New Zealand, Ireland and South Africa)
- Bachelor's Degree or above, majoring in early childhood education/music/art is a plus
- Must have over 2-year Kindergarten or PreK teaching experience, holding a TEFL/TESOL certificate
- Holding a national teaching license is an advantage
- Monthly salary: 20k - 25k (depending on the qualification and experiences)
- Free accommodation in a furnished apartment with paid WIFI
- Travelling allowance: 10000rmb/year
- Health insurance
- End of year bonus
- Christmas holiday
- Summer vacation: 4 to 6 weeks; Winter vacation: 2 to 3 weeks
- Working visa supported
Post date: 2021-08-02