¥28K-30K/Month Guangzhou, Guangdong, China 7 positions available Starting date in 2022-02-17
About The SchoolCanadian high-end education brand which headquarters in Calgary city. Learn more about this school
CIEO has over 40 schools world-wide, and is known for its high-end locations. With fully- outfitted and modern classrooms, comfortable international staff offices, a large team of international workers, numerous government awards, and a growing student body, CIEO does a great job of not just keeping its kids happy, but its staff as well.Our kindergartens are located throughout Guangzhou, Dong Guan, and Foshan.
Location: Guangzhou, China. Guangzhou is oneof the largest cities in China, famous for its Cantonese culture, its proximity to Hong Kong and Macau, and its food. With great public transportation, a growing night life, and living/amenities similar to one might find in a Western country, it is a very popular location for foreign teachers to come work in.
Working hours: 40 hours per week total. This is a combination of classroom hours and office hours.
Student age: 3-6 year’s old
Class capacity: 25 students
Teacher assistant: Teachers work alongside of a teaching assistant, a Chinese teacher, and a life teacher.
Responsibilities: Preparing for and teaching your class, and attending school activities.
- A bachelor’s degree in any subject from an accredited university.
- Passport from UK/US/AU/NZ/CA
- A TEFL/TESOL certificate.
- Two years of relevant work experience.
- Currently in China
• Salary of 28,000 RMB/month-30,000 RMB/month including housing allowance (before taxes).
• Local health insurance provided.
• 20,000 RMB end of contract bonus.
• Paid local holidays.
• Team-building events throughout the year.
• Meal allowance: 18 RMB per working day.
• Teacher training and professional development.
Post date: 2021-10-08