The MacDuffie School Zibo
¥22k-27k/month Zibo, Shandong, China 1 position available Starting date in 2022-08-15
About The SchoolSchool Value: Community Integrity Respect Leadership Excellence Learn more about this school
Job Role/Key Areas of Responsibility
The teacher is responsible for delivering The MacDuffie Curriculum to students and providing a first-rate student
experience and a positive image of the brand.
The Art Teacher works for 40 hours per week, 5 days per week from Monday to Friday and all additional
days listed in the contract and the Western Staff Handbook
1.To comply with all Handbooks and policies as set out by The MacDuffie School.
2.To fully comply with the contract conditions
3.To plan and deliver high quality lessons as set out within the schedule of assigned classes.
4.To follow the appropriate Syllabus, Curriculum and Assessment Schedule.
5.To deliver all assessments appropriately.
6.To develop and use suitable supplementary material.
7.To teach lessons that cater to the level and needs of the students.
8.To monitor the learning and achievement of the students and to adapt lessons accordingly.
9.To be responsible of all student progress within the class, activity or team.
10.To be proactive in improving teaching and learning, both within own practice and within the school.
11.To attend and complete all assigned training.
12.To substitute for absent colleagues as required.
13.To integrate the CIRCLE values into lessons and activities.
14.To attend all meeting assigned.
15. To attend student recruitment events and activities as required and described within the contract
16.To assist in placement testing and interviewing of potential new students.
17.To maintain all class and grade records.
18. To deliver demonstration classes, individual student support, Homeroom activities and relevant
training as required.
19.To keep the work facilities well organized and in good condition.
20. To work for the full day, participate in student education activities and daily life in two classes
about four and a half hours. Other times shall be arranged at any time according to the needs of early
childhood education department. Working time: 8:00am-5:00pm, lunch break academic meeting once a
21.To do morning reception at both the school entrance and the classroom as needed.
22.To accompany and supervise students on their exit of the school at the end of the school day.
23.Participate in and guide students to participate in major school activities and events.
- Native English speaker from UK, US, Canada, New Zealand, Australia, Ireland, or South Africa（preferred）
- Bachelor’s degree or above
- TEFL/TESOL certificate 120 hours or above
- Preferably more than 2 years of relavant experience with Teaching Certification.
- Basic monthly salary: 20k/month - 26k/month (depending on qualification and experiences)
- A tuition waiver of 100% for a child for each foreign hire teacher.
- Provide housing reimbursement of 2,000 RMB per month (which can usually cover the rent of a nice apartment).
- 10,000 RMB annual airfare allowance. (Paid in Jan. and June every year)
- Paid winter/summer vacations and all Chinese public holidays.
- Medical Insurance annually.
- Bonus of Contract extension.
Post date: 2022-05-26