Guangzhou Inspire Academy
¥25K-35K/Month Guangzhou, Guangdong, China 1 position available Starting date in 2022-08-20
About The SchoolTo nurture the sacred heart in every child to become a creative, caring and passionate learner. Learn more about this school
To nurture the sacred heart in every child to become a creative, caring and passionate learner. Children will be encouraged to:
- become confident and creative in their words and actions
- care about themselves, their families, their friends, their teachers and the world around them
- develop their natural curiosity and an enduring passion for learning
- International Early Years Curriculum (IEYC)
- English National Curriculum(for K3)
- Phonics programme
- Chinese language learning
- After school interest classes
Locations of campus: Trinity International Kindergarten Guangzhou Ersha Campus
Starting date: Feb.2021
Department: Teaching Department
Report to: Head of School
Direct reports: Year Level Coordinator
Other key relationships: Classroom Teacher, Specialist Teachers, Teaching Assistants, Classroom Nannies, Administration Staff
ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITIES
1. Ensure planning reflects the needs and stages of development of students in your class. Enhance areas of learning and plan for challenge and support where necessary.
2. Ensure that learning is at the centre of planning and resource management. Plan for learning outcomes, not activities.
3. Ensure a consistent and continuous focus on students’ learning, using IEYC Learning Principles and EYFS Guiding Principles as evidence to monitor progress in every child’s learning
4. Support and promote the school to parents and the wider community. Maintain co-operative, supportive professional relationships with the entire school community
5. Work productively within your class team, year group team and Early Years team for the benefit of teaching and learning and continuing professional development
6. Provide regular formal and informal information to parents of children in your class
7. Adhere to the school policies and procedures.
8. Attend regular year group and team meetings, contributing fully and sharing good practice
9. Develop best practice by familiarizing oneself with the Trinity Early Years Teacher quality standards policy document. Use the teacher, self-reflection and feedback tool to monitor one own performance management.
10. Participate in review meetings and lesson observations to support the development of teaching and learning
11. Be responsible for the health and safety and Safeguarding of students
12. Establish medium term plans for themes throughout the academic year. Ensuring coverage and inclusion of international aspects
13. Be an effective role model regarding behavior and expectations, effectively following the behavior
policy of the school
1. Degree in Teaching or Degree and Teaching qualification/certificate
2. The ability and commitment to be outstanding classroom teachers in the required age group,
usually with a minimum teaching experience of 2 years.
3. Knowledge and understanding of the IEYC curriculum and the EYFS curriculum (Desirable)
4. Excellent inter-personal skills with students, teachers and parents.
5. Excellent administrative, organizational and ICT skills.
6. Ability to communicate accurately and fluently in spoken and written English
7. Commitment to progressive, play-based learning experiences for young children.
8. Create a highly inspiring, inviting learning environment that promotes independence and resilience
- Basic salary starting from 25K-35K/Month before tax (depending on experience and interview performance)
- Commercial medical insurance 5K
- Accommodation allowance/Accommodation provided
- ZJ&ES school first child for free; Other Chain schools Child:50% off ;Second and above: Full payment
- One return air reimbursement: up to 7K/year
- Entry Fright allowance up to 7K
- Contract completion bonus
- Visa fee covered: 4K for the 1st year
Post date: 2022-06-06