About The SchoolOur corporate culture is to love our children wholeheartedly. Learn more about this school
Job Summary & Responsibilities
- Teaching, supervising, and playing with students.
- (For experienced applicants) Organizing and guiding other teachers on campus.
- (For expert applicants) Designing curriculums and activities.
8:00 am to 5:30 pm Monday to Friday, with 2.5 hours of break time between 12:00 pm to 2:30 pm. (7-hour work day)
- No criminal record.
- Bachelor’s degree (B.Ed preferred)
- TEFL/TESL/TESOL certificate or minimum two years of working experience.
Additional Preferred Qualifications:
- 2 years or more teaching experience.
- 3 years or more primary school teaching experience in an English as native language country.
- Flight tickets.
- We will meet you upon arrival at the airport and provide you with up to one week of free accommodation. If you are new to China, our staffs can help you find accommodations, and help you find your way around the city, etc. We will also provide cultural lessons and tips to help you adjust.
- Insurance support.
- Health insurance.
- Free weekday lunches.
- Help in securing a legal working visa as long as the applicant has the minimum requirement of a BA diploma.
- Free Chinese (Mandarin) lessons.