This position has been Filled, please checkout similar jobs listed besides.
SUZHOU INTERNATIONAL ACADEMY.BFSU
A-Level Art Teacher
￥20k-25k/Month Suzhou, Jiangsu, China 1 position available Starting date in 2019-08-30
About The SchoolIt is a private K 12 school providing and elite education through small class sizes. Learn more about this school
This is a position from a client of TopTutorJob.cn. We are looking for an A-Level Art Teacher for an international school in SUZHOU, China.
The role of the A-level Art Teacher is to:
1) Develop teaching plan for a semester.
2) Deliver Art lessons to the high school students.
3) Exploit school-based curriculum.
4) Tutor students and ensure good teaching quality.
5) Communicate with parents and teachers, reflect problems in time.
6) Cooperate the school’s activities.
7) Finish the training task with quality and keep improving own performance.
- Native English speaker (from UK, USA, Canada, Australia, New Zealand, and South Africa)
- Bachelor's Degree or above, majoring in Art and relevant fields preferred
- At least 2 years related teaching experience, focusing on CIE art is preferred
- Passionate for teaching and good with teenagers
- Monthly salary: 20k to 25K before tax (depending on the qualification and experiences)
- Free accommodation in a furnished apartment with paid WIFI
- Working meals offered
- With over time allowance
- Summer vacation: 4 to 6 weeks (80% paid); Winter vacation: 2 to 3 weeks (Basic salary)
- Working visa Z supported
Post date: 2019-03-06