This position has been Cancelled, please checkout similar jobs listed besides.
Ningbo British International School
A level Art Teacher
Negotiable Ningbo, Zhejiang, China 1 position available Starting date in 2022-08-22
About The SchoolNBIS is an accredited Cambridge International School, consisting of primary to senior high class. Learn more about this school
NBIS is an accredited Cambridge International School following the Early Years Foundation Stage of the National Curriculum of England in Pre-School, Nursery and Reception classes, Cambridge Primary Curriculum in Years 1-6, and Cambridge Secondary in Years 7-13. The curriculum is adjusted and supplemented as necessary to meet the specific needs of our students. The IGCSE (International General Certificate of Secondary Education) and A-Level (Advanced Level) programmes are recognized world-wide as the gold standard in preparing students for university. While the school challenges all students academically, we strongly believe that the development of the whole child is fundamental. We therefore present a varied and vibrant curriculum which offers opportunity for many different kinds of learning in and out of the classroom.
Teacher of English Language and Literature. The additional ability to teach Lower Secondary Social Studies would be an advantage.
- Relevant degree, preferably at post graduate level.
- First Language Speaker of English.
- Fully qualified homeroom teacher with at least 2 years of successful experience.
- licensed Teachers
- Confidence without arrogance
- Evident passion for international education
- Ability to work as part of a close-knit, collaborative and innovative team.
- Personal, professional and cultural flexibility.
- Ability to multi-task under pressure
- A demonstrable appetite for professional growth and development.
- Monthly salary based on experience and qualification: Negotiable
- Inbound & Outbound Flight (overseas recruitment)
- Settling allowance
- International Insurance
- Excellent opportunities for Professional Development
- Promotion Opportunities
Post date: 2022-06-23