A-Level Chemistry Teacher
About The SchoolIt is a private K 12 school providing and elite education through small class sizes. Learn more about this school
The teacher will be able to teach A-Level curriculum.
-To formulate and carry out lesson plans and course syllabus
-To develop and update teaching materials, improve teaching skills and students' academic performance
-To give students a solid foundation in Subject field to build on through the rest of their education and prepare students for the A-level examinations.
2. Classroom Management
-The teacher will ensure that the students are safe at the class times.
-The teacher will establish a productive learning environment.
The teacher will submit course syllabus to the department head by set due dates. The syllabus should meet the requirements set by the school.
- Native English speaker (from the UK, USA, Canada, Australia, New Zealand, Ireland and South Africa)
- Bachelor's Degree or above, majoring in Chemistry, Education and relevant fields preferred
- At least 2 years related teaching experience, focusing on CIE is preferred
- Passionate for teaching and good with teenagers
- Monthly salary: 20k to 30K before tax (depending on the qualification and experiences)
- Free accommodation in a furnished apartment with paid WIFI
- Working meals offered
- With over time allowance
- Summer vacation: 4 to 6 weeks; Winter vacation: 2 to 3 weeks
- Christmas holiday: 5 days
- Working visa Z supported
- Airfare: 10000RMB annually
- 60%-80% off discount for Children's tuition fee