This position has been Cancelled, please checkout similar jobs listed besides.
SUZHOU INTERNATIONAL ACADEMY.BFSU
A-Level (CIE) Economic Teacher
￥14k-28k/Month Suzhou, Jiangsu, China 1 position available Starting date in 2018-06-24
About The SchoolIt is a private K 12 school providing and elite education through small class sizes. Learn more about this school
The role of the A-Level (CIE) Economic Teacher is to:
1) Teaches up to 30 teaching periods per week to IGCSE and A-Level students according to CIE subject specifications and guidelines set by Suzhou International Academy, BFSU.
2) Provides the Head of department (HOD) and Executive Principal monthly teaching plans in line with the Scheme of Work (SOW).
3) Seeks prior approval from the HOD if they wish to deviate from the SOW in any way.
4) Sets and marks monthly tests, sets and marks internal examinations as specified by the HOD.
5) Writes student reports in line with the school reporting schedule.
6) Acts as tutor to a group of students as assigned by the Executive Principal.
7) Sets and marks homework on a regular basis in order to enhance students’ learning.
8) Participates in meetings with parents.
9) Participates in ‘Open Days’ for prospective students and parents.
10) Invigilates examinations as directed by the Executive Principal.
11) Advises HOD regarding specialized subject resources required to help students optimize their learning.
12) Write references for students and help them to edit their personal statements for application to universities.
13) Accepts other duties assigned to enhance the learning experience of the students and smooth functioning of the International Division.
14) Attends meetings and training sessions which are considered necessary for staff development.
Post date: 2018-04-25