Hangzhou International School
Lower School ESOL/EAL Teacher
Negotiable Hangzhou, Zhejiang, China Several Starting date in 2018-09-05
About The SchoolThe HIS provide international learners with opportunities to pursue academic. Learn more about this school
- Prepare written unit plans, and establish clear instructional objectives based on GLTs. These shall be based on the curriculum, making use of core teaching resources and supplementary materials, and should be available for the Principal to review upon request.
- Provide constructive feedback and ideas for the improvement of student learning in the school.
- Actively support and promote the school’s philosophy, mission, and goals.
- Work cooperatively with fellow-staff members and administrators in curriculum design, assessment and implementation as it pertains to specific grade levels and programs.
- Communicate frequently with parents regarding the progress of their children.
- Communicate frequently with students regarding their progress in class.
- Assist fellow teachers and administrators in planning for school growth and the maintenance of excellence.
Post date: 2017-12-05