About The SchoolNAIS is affiliated with the North America Education Corp. The pioneer of international education. Learn more about this school
-Teach students maths under the framework of AP;
-Develop lesson plans and instructional materials and providing individualised or small group instructions in order to adapt the curriculum to the needs of each student;
-Evaluate students’ academic and social growth, keep appropriate records, and prepare progress reports;
-Communicate with parents through conferences and other means when necessary;
-Collaborate with the appropriate administrator and peer teachers;
-Participate in curriculum development and teacher training sessions;
-Assist and coordinate activities and events in and outside of school.
- Implement the strategic plan and set targets and performance indicators to grow the school enrolment;
- Maintain a positive learning environment.
- Assist with admission process of all students and the language assessment to determine the course of study;
- Ensure that policies and practices take into account national, local, and school requirements;
- Supervise and evaluate teachers and ensure students will achieve their full potential;
- Develop the school calendar, schedule, and teacher assignments;
- Allocate, control, and account for the financial and material resources of the school.
-Bachelor’s degree or above (preferred related majors);
-Related certificates from national education system;
-Native English speaker or non-native speaker;
-AP teaching experience preferred;
-Clean criminal background check;
-Outgoing, professional and passionate in teaching students.
-Flight bonus and housing allowance available
-Schooling for kids (applicable)
-Paid and sponsored working visa
-7 days paid holidays + paid Chinese public holidays