This position has been Cancelled, please checkout similar jobs listed besides.
Beijing Financial Street Runze School
Middle School ESL Teacher
￥20k-30k/month Beijing, China 1 position available Starting date in 2021-08-20
About The SchoolThe school is a high-end international private school founded by the Financial Street Group Learn more about this school
Beijing Financial Street Runze School is a private school newly established in 2019 in Daxing District, Beijing.
To be a Middle School ESL Teacher, you're expected to:
- Accept the work assigned by the school.
- Develop and complete curriculum plans at a professional level and complete teaching tasks.
Meanwhile, supplement, research and develop curriculum for the international education programs.
- Correct and feedback on students’ assignments and test papers. Take after-school tutoring for
- Assess and address attention to students’ individual needs; keep abreast of students’ learning and
give timely feedback; complete score reports of students at the end of the school term;
- Participate in different extra-curricular activities, including teachers and students’ activities,
parent meetings, as well as committees in school;
- Participate in teacher’s training of teaching and learning about international education programs;
- As a trainer or mentor, he shall be trained in professional development, security resources, team
building and mutual support among teachers.
- Provide necessary consultation and support for students applying for foreign universities, such as college admission counseling, writing recommendation letters, and guiding students to write
personal statement articles.
*able to teach middle school math or science is a plus
- Bachelor degree or above, more than two years of relevant work experience, with teacher
- Love education;
- Proficient in multimedia and computer office software;
- Rigorous, careful, patient, friendly, good at cooperation and communication;
- Identify with Runze 's mission and values, and actively work hard in them.
- Housing allowance/free housing on campus
- Food allowance
- Performance bonus
- Contract renewal bonus
- Flight ticket reimbursement
- Accident and health insurance
- Full paid summer and winter holiday
- Free Chinese lesson
Post date: 2020-11-16