Middle School Physics Teacher
About The SchoolIt is committed to providing an outstanding quality English/Chinese bilingual international program. Learn more about this school
The role of the teacher is to provide quality, differentiated learning experiences for students in a socially, educationally and physically safe environment allowing them to learn, contribute and interact with their peers.
- Undertakes such teaching duties as stipulated in the contract of employment.
- Carry out such other related duties and responsibilities as may reasonably be requested by the Principal within the limitations of the teacher’s contract.
- Understands and adheres to the Teachers Essential Agreements
- Advises and cooperates with colleagues in determining year-level and specialist programs.
- Contributes expertise to the development of educational programs.
- Prepares teaching resources in response to changes in the curriculum and/or its assessment.
- Contributes subject expertise to the development of cross-curricular activities.
Interactions with students
1. Builds and solidifies strong interpersonal rapport with students
2. Provides the necessary pastoral care and support for all students.
- Start date: As soon as possible
- Learners age: Middle School Students
- Class Size: 30
- Teaching hours: FTE (0800 – 1630 Mon – Fri), 15 class per week
- Bachelor Degree; Majoring in Math and Science
- Professional teaching license/PGCE/QTS/SACE are needed
- At least 2 years teaching experience, homeroom teacher experience needed
- Experience in IB MYP curriculum strongly preferred
- Must be willing to commit to a 2-year contract
- Monthly salary (After China income tax) based on experience and qualification: Licensed teacher: RMB20470~34036
- Accommodation allowance
- Inbound & Outbound Flight (overseas recruitment)
- Settling allowance
- International Insurance
- Tuition fee free for up to 2 kids
- Excellent opportunities for Professional Development
- Promotion Opportunities