Middle School STEM Teacher
About The SchoolSchool Vision - to become the innovator of the internationalization of basic education Learn more about this school
- Native English speaker with excellent verbal and written English language skills;
- Bachelor’s degree or above in a relevant major;
- Teacher Certificate / Qualification with proof;
- Previous work experience of teaching in international schools;
- Flexibility, patience and a strong work ethic;
- Commitment to the value of team work.
1.Teach STEM related courses.
2.Design teaching plans, and assign & correct homework according to curricular requirements
3.Contribute to the active, co-curricular program at Tsinglan School
4.Help design and implement Project Based Learning, 21st Century Skills, and Multi-cultural Week for students of different ages.
5.Maintain positive relationships with parents and participate in parent-teacher conferences
6.Offer at least one elective or club for students each semester (if under teaching hours)
7.Occasionally cover classes for colleagues
8.Assist with Foci-Learning Week, Summer School, Study Trips when possible.
9.Assist with other student activities such as PE days, Chinese literature week, Halloween, Christmas shows etc.
10.Assess regularly and thoughtfully, both formatively and summatively, including midterms and final exams
11.Enter attendance records and grading data frequently into Xiaobao and keep parents up to date with student’s progress.
12.Care for all students in class and actively report concerns and accolades regarding students’ progress in class
13.Support and work with the support staff where appropriate, including the admissions officers by writing and grading admissions tests
- 30000 RMB or more monthly salary based on qualifications and previous working experience
- Round-trip flight tickets reimbursement once a year
- Free child education (2 kids outmost)
- Housing allowance
- PD training fund 20000RMB every year
- Paid vacation plus 5 paid days leave
- Work visa support
- Medical Insurance 20000RMB outmost per year
- Free meals for working days)
- Physical check once a year
- Free study-trip during holidays
- Contract Renew Bonus from the third working year
- Performance appraisal bonus
- Other Benefits