Middle Years Generalist Teacher(ICT advantageous)
About The SchoolInternational school based on family-friendly educational experience and results-oriented program Learn more about this school
Changwai Bilingual School (CBS) located in Changzhou, Jiangsu Province was established in 2012. Being a Bilingual school it offers an international curriculum. In 2018 CBS applied to be an IB DP candidate school. Changwai Bilingual School is a K-12 school which also offers boarding school. They are currently looking for a Middle Years Generalist Teacher.
The applicant should have a friendly disposition, possess an ability to adapt to new situations and a genuine interest in being part of a team of educators in a growing and dynamic environment.
Essential Selection Criteria
- Degree in Education, or degree with Diploma of Education
- At least 2 years teaching experience
- Classroom management – evidence provided by references
- Administrative skills – evidence provided by references
- Communication skills and collegial support – evidence provided by references
- Background check - applicants must be able to provide a current no criminal
- record for visa purposes (typically from their country of passport)
- Good health – applicants must be able to pass a health examination for visa purposes
- Willingness to undergo an orientation program and professional development;
- Suitability for working in a culturally diverse setting – to be determined by interview.
Factors that may be considered are listed below:
- Previous overseas experience;
- ESL training and experience;
- Interest and knowledge of the Chinese culture;
- Independence and resilience;
- Cross cultural communication skills.
- A Bachelor Degree and a Diploma of Education as a minimum.
- Full teaching certification and No criminal record.
- Paid holiday leave (Chinese Holidays and Christmas holidays)
- One return airfare.
- Chinese insurance which includes health and accident insurance.
- In China visa related expenses covered, home country visa related expenses borne by candidate.
- Off campus accommodation allowance
- Competitive Salary
- One dependent child tuition free.