Musical Theatre Teacher
About The SchoolDreamaker dedicates to the education of English drama to children aging from 4 – 18 years old. Learn more about this school
Co-founded in 2010 by the famous director Feng Xiaogang, and an entrepreneur Zhang Silu, with a mission to promote English education and focusing on cultivating talents, Dreamaker Drama Academy committed to inspire 4 to 18 years old children and provide one of a kind English drama education.
The Musical Theatre Teacher role is to:
· Training, lesson plan model, teaching materials and scripts are provided.
· Work and share ideas with the exiting teaching team from different cultures and different theatre background.
· Create curriculum, workshop, lecture and trainings with the whole teaching team.
· Able to lead vocal exercise and dance, teach songs, mime, improvisation…and all different kinds of musical exercises.
· Direct the annual productions for different level classes and summer/winter camp productions.
· Working hours(full-time): 40 hours per week, including 20 hours teaching. Two days off each week.
· Prepare necessary teaching aids and props for each class where necessary.
· Review your student’s record before preparing for the end of term evaluations.
· Be ready to substitute another teacher in classes where called upon by the supervisor.
· Maintain excellent communication with parents and students before and after class.
· Conduct and/or assist in demo classes.
· Prepare and Assist in Event Days, Theme Days activities and lectures
· Help each other in the annual productions, work as stage manager, sound control, light control, stage crew, etc.
· Make set, prop and buy costumes for the productions.
This Client is also looking for Foreign English Teacher/Theatre Teacher/Curriculum Planer and Trainer, please visit our home site for access.