This position has been Cancelled, please checkout similar jobs listed besides.
Xi’an Liangjiatan International School
¥28K-34K/Month Xi'an, Shaanxi, China 1 position available Starting date in 2021-08-01
About The SchoolXLIS provides a non-profit education focused on enabling confident, open-minded global citizens. Learn more about this school
Xi’an Liangjiatan International School (XLIS), the successor of Xi’an Hi-Tech International School, International Department (XHISID), was founded in 2004. It is the first IB World School authorized by the International Baccalaureate Organization in the northwest region of China. It is also a key international education program supported by the Hi-Tech Zone Administrative Committee of Xi’an, Shaanxi. The new campus of Xi’an Liangjiatan International School covers a land area of 68,666 square meters. This establishment will be considered a green and modern campus which will provide outstanding international education on a large scale.
The IB MYP Coordinator is a member of the Secondary School Leadership Team and is responsible for the effective organization of the IB MYP Curriculum programme in consultation with the Head of Secondary.
The IB-MYP Coordinator:
shares the responsibility of providing pedagogical leadership within the middle years programme with the Head of Secondary.
has a deep understanding of all aspects of the middle years programme, including the Personal Project, concept-based learning and interdisciplinary teaching and learning.
ensures that the program is taught, planned and assessed collaboratively at all grade l levels.
facilitates discussions between staff members on pedagogical aspects of curriculum and supports Professional Development.
is involved with school-wide implementation of the IB programmes along with other members of the school management team.
- At least four years’ experience at an IB school
- An advanced degree (MEd, PhD etc.) in curriculum or related field.
- A clear vision for school development and a proven track record of achieving goals.
- Effective communication skills.
- A truly international perspective, ideas for expanding existing global partnerships within and outside the IB.
- A thorough understanding of quality in education and how to improve academic standards.
- Ideally, the successful candidate is an IBE. (workshop leader, site visit team member, examiner, moderator)
- Start Salary: 28,000 - 34,000 RMB/month based on qualification and experience
- School accommodation or House allowance
- Flight reimbursed: 12,000 RMB for single teacher/24,000 RMB for family
- Shipping Allowance 5,000 RMB
- Pay review : Annual salary adjustment subject to overall school profit and individual evaluation performance
- Paid Vacations in winter, summer and other paid holidays based on national statutory holiday’s arrangement
- Annual leave days
- Free Lunch in campus
- Full worldwide health insurance
- On-board training
- Children’s Tuition provided
- Legal, fully-financed ‘Z’ work visa provided: 5,000 RMB maximum
Post date: 2020-12-30